Our bed squeaks.
Whoa! Wait! What?
Not what you think. Farmer Ted and I went away on a vacation and came back to a squeaky bed. It didn’t squeak, and now it does squeak.
Bad.
Let me tell you about our bed. The only TV in our house is in our bedroom. (Farmer Ted hates this, but I think it is more ugly in the living room) So, because of this little tidbit, our bedroom has heavy traffic. Our kids bounce on the bed, read on the bed, play with wee little army men on the bed (that I find under my pillow) and watch TV in our bed. Basically, our bed has more going on than any other room or piece of furniture in our home. I have no idea what our kids did while we were gone, but now our bed squeaks.
You sit on it, it squeaks. You cough, squeak. You get the idea. It wakes me all night. Squeak, squeak, SQUEAK!
So finally, I mentioned to my husband, that maybe he could remove the mattress, and tighten the screws to hopefully fix the squeak. Then I made a tactical error. I looked for something under my bed. And realized the horror and carnage that resided under my bed. And if Farmer Ted removed the mattress, he would not replace the mattress until I cleaned under the bed. I don’t have time to clean under my bed. So, I have decided that a squeak isn’t so bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment