Thursday, September 9, 2010

Call me Crazy

St. Anna    Mother Teresa    St. Clare

 

My niece turns 2 tomorrow.  I painted her these little dolls.  (I am not creative, I took someone else’s idea, and am going to pass it off as my own, shhh)  Any how, a few days ago, my niece came over to my house and started to play with the unpainted pegs.  So I decide to do something very Catholic, and painted holy women for her to play with.  Of course, she will only care that they are cool pegs.  As women,  I think it is important to introduce our daughters to strong faithful women who do small things in extraordinary ways.  Sigh,  too bad I don’t have a daughter.  I guess I will just have to borrow my niece.

 

BTW, I am aware that the picture quality is terrible.  Note to self, don’t take pictures of little things at night.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment