Thursday, September 30, 2010

Where did Kelly go?

Miss me?  Oh, I have missed you too.  I was lost in a sea of reality.  How real you may ask?  Well, let me tell you!  I was lost in that reality that exists OUTSIDE of your computer.  Yes, my dear friends, I was offline.  Did you know that real people live in the same house as me.  I know, right?  How weird is that?  I figured all I needed was on the Internet, friends, shopping and TV shows.  I didn't know that a whole new world was right at my finger tips.

OK, maybe I am being a little dramatic.  But, WOW.  The world is kinda cool when you unplug.  So why did I unplug.  Not on purpose, I tell you.  My computer coughed, hacked and breathed its last.  I really didn't want to buy a new computer.  I was perfectly willing to share Farmer Ted's computer with Farmer Ted.  He didn't like that.  So, I have a new computer.  It's blue.  The End.

2 comments:

  1. I *thought* we were hearing from you more! Thanks for the confirmation. Good to see you OUT THERE (though here's great, too). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I'm still wondering where Kelly is! No, seriously, about town and in my home is definitely sweet.
    I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete